The Huunu Research platform is designed for research organizations and MROC’s to provide a simple and engaging way to tap into the knowledge of respondents and communities.
Quickly and easily identify the best ideas and concepts:
- Increase the speed with which your organization selects ideas and determine which concepts are most desired by the market
- Significantly reduce your concept and ideation research costs
- Test more concepts with clearer differentiation among ideas
- Obtain more accurate answers with less effort
- Offer a more engaging tool for respondents than traditional research methods
Huunu is proven to accelerate your time to market and to lower your total cost of research. Huunu enables companies to quickly arrive at a “consensus” and determine which ideas and concepts are going to be winners in the market. Get the answers in a few days as opposed to a few weeks at a fraction of the cost of traditional research.
What is it used for?
Huunu can be used for a variety of applications and in a number of settings.
Common uses for Huunu among researchers are:
- Concept Testing
- Marketing Intelligence
Researchers prefer Huunu because if provides a fast and efficient way to engage respondents and it does not require target market sample.
Is it Accurate?:
Yes! The accuracy of the Huunu platform and its core elements has been a major topic of research in the academic world for a number of years. A large body evidence demonstrates that it is at least as accurate as traditional surveys and has achieved a .85 correlation versus monadic concepts testing in over 200 head to head experiments.
Want to see more? We’d be happy to show you a demo. Send us a note to make a request: Info@ConsensusPoint.com
Read about us in Quirks: Huunu Article in Quirks
Consulting firms and large organizations can use predictive markets to put their finger on the pulse of projects, trends and goals. By deploying Huunu Enterprise you can leverage the knowledge of private communities to get real-time data on almost anything.
From sales goals to project completion probabilities, Huunu acts like a crystal ball for the enterprise.
Key categories of use for the Huunu Enterprise include:
- Ideation and Concept Analysis
- Which idea will be most successful in the market?
- Which Promotion will be most effective at increasing sales?
- Forecasting and Demand Planning
- Will next quarter’s sales reach target?
- How many units of product x will be sold next quarter?
- Risk Management and Initiative Tracking
- Will Project X be completed on time?
- Will the coupon redemption rate be above expectations?
- Innovation and Idea Management
- Which potential partner will be best at helping us achieve our goals?
- How much should we charge for the new service?
Huunu for the Enterprise will speed the decision-making process, engage private communities, improve confidence and quantify risk unlike any other asset within your organization. By tapping the predictive powers of collective wisdom and gathering information on what’s going to happen — in the short-term and in the long-term, you can achieve a higher level of business performance and a competitive advantage.